Where can I find court approved forms?
The Virginia Judicial System has a number of forms for each court available on the court's form page. You can also access forms by entering the form number or a keyword in the search box on the court's form page, which is located in the upper right hand corner of each page above the navigation column.
Are there other forms?
Yes, you may find forms through your local court or legal services program. There is no guarantee that forms from sources other than the court will be accepted by the court. However, if they are provided by a reputable source, it is more likely they will be accepted. Ultimately, the judge has the final say of whether a form is accepted.
Forms by Topic
- Change of Name
- Change of Sex
- Conservator of the Peace
- Custody, Visitation & Child Support
- Driver's License and Driving Privileges
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
- Guardianship & Conservatorship
- Landlords - Tenants
- Living Will - Advance Directive
- Medical Emergency
- Mental Health (Adult)
- Mental Health (Juvenile)
- Small Claims- Circuit Court
- Small Claims- District Court
- Voting Rights