Change of Name Forms

Where can I find court approved forms?

The Virginia Judicial System has a number of forms for each court available on the court's form page.  You can also access forms by entering the form number or a keyword in the search box on the court's form page, which is located in the upper right hand corner of each page above the navigation column.

Circuit Court

Application for Change of Name- Adult (Form #CC-1411)

Application for Change of Name-Minor (Form #CC-1427)

Table of Contents