Guardianship & Conservatorship Forms

Where can I find court approved forms?

The Virginia Judicial System has a number of forms for each court available on the court's form page.  You can also access forms by entering the form number or a keyword in the search box on the court's form page, which is located in the upper right hand corner of each page above the navigation column.

District Court

Petition for Court Approval of Standby Guardian (Form # DC-503)

Notice of Revocation/ Statement of Refusal – Standby Guardian (Form # DC-506)

Circuit Court

Incapacitated Adult Information Form (Form # CC-1652)

Guardian of Minor Information Form (Form # CC-1653)

Addendum to Petition for Appointment of Guardian or Conservator- Under Seal (Form # CC-1642)

Report of Guardian for an Incapacitated Person (Form # CC-1644)

Table of Contents